At Urbanartt we are confident our products are of the highest quality and are designed to take a lot of abuse, however the evolution of the scooter scene progresses week by week and day by day and it is difficult to predict what all you crazy shredders out there will be trying to do next.
URBANARTT - WARRANTY STATEMENT
In the event of a product issue in the first 120 days of purchase we will just about cover all possible defects and even if it is passed the 120 day warranty period please still hit us up and tell us about your experience. You never know, if we think it is reasonable we may extend the warranty for you, but what this also does is give us great feedback so that we can make sure we constantly improve the product to adapt to the progression of the scene.
The following is covered under warranty:
• Manufacturer defects
• Dehubbed wheels (Urethane must be cleanly seperated from the metal hub with no urethane residue on the metal hub)
• Bent & broken bars, clamps, forks, decks, and wheel spokes
The following is not covered under warranty:
• Damage caused by improper installation and adjustment
• Flat spotted and chunked urethane (chunking is when the wheel PU breaks off in “gouges” caused by riding on rough surfaces)
• Chips, cracks and small abrasions on or around the riding surface of the PU (these are considered as normal wear and tear)
• Cracked welds
• Broken bearings
• Replacement parts from warranty claim
The following will void the warranty:
• Product modification (Slit handlebars, stripped anodize/painted surfaces, removing material, dyeing urethane)
• Purposeful damage of product
• Failure to provide proof of purchase
Grip tape, handle bar grips, and wheel bearings will wear over time during normal use and are consumable products, which means they are not covered under warranty unless received in a non-functioning or defective state.